Discuss Do they do ip rated clip in click roses!? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

lennox

-
Reaction score
Due to the conditions at this job,working in a new shelf life room in a commercial setting I'm after some ip rated click roses.

basisaly I'm going to wire the then via conduit on the wall to a click rose and then cables individually to each light fitting(yes the fittings are ip rated) underneath a shelf and because of them wattering the plants need to be up rated

I'm wiring them this way due to shelving and makes life a lot easier that hard wiring each light fitting not to mention easier for maintenance

any other suggestions welcome if they don't do them as IV never seen one to be fair

might go for single up rated socket and plugs instead

you could use conduit boxes with wagos inside and fittted gaskets.

Everything is IP rated just to different levels so a IP (XX) ... no' would be a good start to answer your question.

Ps ... put the clicks at high level and run the flex to the fitting that way the clicks will be sufficient for the task in hand.

Darkwood in fact hager do,do one.
Klik ip rated 66 enclosure WKAX2

It has two shelfs and a light attached to each shelf x 8, so no mater where I but them height wise won't be out of the way from another shelf/chance of being splashed with water when watering. hence my need for an IP 66 rated klik!

I only have a mental image of the set-up from your explanation and cannot see limitations that you can so was only a suggestion to run the Kiks along the ceiling and flex down to each fitting, this to me would allow standard Kliks as they wouldn't be splashing the ceiling and they would be good for the rare drop of water hitting them. If you say its not an option then you have info we haven't, IP55 and possibly IP54 may suffice depending exactly on the location.

Reply to Do they do ip rated clip in click roses!? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net