Discuss Does anyone use job management software? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

just trying to get head round this . software to do what's done in head and maybe scribbled on the back of a beermat. how does it work? does it entail scanning the beermat and then letting some electrinic gizmo screwew it all up?

just trying to get head round this . software to do what's done in head and maybe scribbled on the back of a beermat. how does it work? does it entail scanning the beermat and then letting some electrinic gizmo screwew it all up?
I don't know about you, but when I give order codes out at the supplier I get them back as an invoice but I don't know what job it's for etc... I've missed some parts off my own invoices before because of that and I need something to sort it out

@Callum Evans

With all respect we have had a number of '1 message' members join and post about a certain software, your posting history conflicts with what you are saying, you tell us your using the software and it's great then later you are asking if it is any good and does anyone use it, this is suspicious activity usually associated with a shill, given we can track you by your IP and all the Spam attempts by various new members all promoting the same software (and lets call it coincidence) but all come from the same place.
I will give you 1 warning, if said software is mentioned again you will be banned, we have forum sponsors who pay for the privilege of promoting their wares and we have to protect their interests, for members to post links externally to products and software we need to know they are not associated with it, this is easy when a member has a good post count as we get to know them well but considering your very limited post count you have posted about that software in every post you made since you introduced yourself earlier this year.

Thread closed - if you have issue then please contact me and please refresh yourself on the forum rules.

Reply to Does anyone use job management software? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Have been using the NICEIC software, but doesn't work without an internet connection. Many of our jobs are in areas with no mobile...
Replies
Views
E
When it comes to choosing the right construction management tool, there are a lot of factors to consider. Einpix is a simple construction...
Replies
Views
Hi I currently have Megger MFT 1721, I am looking to buy the megger tester attachment for EV charging , does anyone knows if the MFT 1721 takes...
Replies
Views
Hello - I am new to the forum here. I was curious if anyone had come across an Inventory Management system or software that was geared towards...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock