Discuss Does/Has anyone work for Integral? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DanSwift1988

Hi, I have a job interview coming up over the next few weeks for the position of Mobile Service Engineer. The job description is a little vague and just states it involves electrical/mechanical planned and reactive maintenance. It doesn't state what sector/environment it will be in but overall looks like quite promising.

I was just after a bit of a heads up on what I could expect to be doing day to day? or if there is anybody else with the same job description (electrical/mechanical maintenance) that could share what they do?

Thanks.

what have you found out about integral - where is the company based - what sector of the industry are you working in - is it shift work or m-f - I used to work for them on a m and s contract via the high street solutions sector doing periodic maintenance on both electrical and mechanical equipment as well as breakdowns - but you need to work make yourself a list of questions

The job description is really vague, but here is a basic -

mobile engineer (projects), north wales region, to undertake electrical/mechanical installation work along with reactive calls for the projects team.

And literally that is it as far as job description goes ;)

then you have lots of questions to ask, I worked for them 8 years ago before going self employed, they are as good as any of the others, defo not a bad company to work for, they were fair with me - saying that they are massive so the only way to know is go and find out whats what.
is it Cardiff or colwyn bay

01492 573100 if you ask to speak for the email address of the contract manager for projects division and you can ask prior to your visit whats what, also will show keenness - they are a company that were responsive to my 'can do' attitude.

Hello matey,

I had done a bit of work for these around London, work wasnt too bad in the role that you have mentioned! Basically I was driving around commercial properties carrying out Annual EM lighting test, HVAC inspection and testing (Basic temperature tests on coils etc), induction loop testing along with general electrical inspection but no other testing. Money was ok and the job was pretty easy as long as you have a get up and go attitude as you are left to your own devices after being given a list of jobs to go to.
All in all a nice little number and not a bad way to make some money. Hope this helped!

Danny

Reply to Does/Has anyone work for Integral? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net