Discuss Domestic CCTV in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nolnoc

-
Reaction score
Hi,
I've being asked to install a cctv system in a house.I've never done them before.Can someone tell me a good make,
There will be 4 cameras, 1 at each corner.He also wants it linked to his intruder and be able to check it on his i-phone.

The house is a bungalow so cabling will be handy enough.What kind of makes are you guys installing,what kind of money are they.Good quality system is more important than money.

Thanks

some of dvr's can connect straight to iphone, so look out for this insted of adding a network. you know it goes four cameras to dvr via bn cor jack connections ,all psu's close to camera, depending on distance you might get 1 psu with 5ways. then from dvr to mointor via bnc or vga converter depending on what monitor sytem you buy, there tech help is very good, might even just sell you a kit for your requirements, dont ask you dont get

or try cpc farnell. they do a 4 camera kit with networking DVR.

some of dvr's can connect straight to iphone, so look out for this insted of adding a network. you know it goes four cameras to dvr via bn cor jack connections ,all psu's close to camera, depending on distance you might get 1 psu with 5ways. then from dvr to mointor via bnc or vga converter depending on what monitor sytem you buy, there tech help is very good, might even just sell you a kit for your requirements, dont ask you dont get

Thanks for the replies.I have to apologise but I haven't a clue how to do them.I'm guessing it can't be that hard.Maybe i'm naive but consider myself competent in my ability.I'm sure there are diagrams.....

Reply to Domestic CCTV in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net