Discuss Don't worry an Electrician fitted these, no cert, no VAT! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Ghost

Ho hum, on my travels today asked to inspect (cursory!) state of wiring. Love the sink with induction hob. The thermal damage and exposed singles behind the oven and floppy sockets a treat to behold. Just a little light entertainment. Now...I know I need a course in photography but you can see the general idea with the socket. I nearly did a Gordon Ramsay...Joke!
The problem with the sockets apart from oil penetrating sockets and plugs is that the external sockets they put in there albeit badly, needs a solution like some bombproof sockets and of course moving to a better location than behind a cooker. Any ideas for such locations?

IMG_3314.JPG

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

I'm the same, all day long I think of these things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify.
My idea for such a location would be to go home and have a couple of home brews, and think, **** it man.
Look at the grease on top of that socket, unbelievable.

the kitchen is in a space station, permanently revolving to produce fake gravity. must be in essex..
I heard a report on the radio yesterday, some crazy Bimbo is now dying dog's coats different colours, or cutting pictures of things into their fur. Her dog was done like a rainbow apparently, *****ing nutcase, guess where she came from?

Ho hum, on my travels today asked to inspect (cursory!) state of wiring. Love the sink with induction hob. The thermal damage and exposed singles behind the oven and floppy sockets a treat to behold. Just a little light entertainment. Now...I know I need a course in photography but you can see the general idea with the socket. I nearly did a Gordon Ramsay...Joke!
The problem with the sockets apart from oil penetrating sockets and plugs is that the external sockets they put in there albeit badly, needs a solution like some bombproof sockets and of course moving to a better location than behind a cooker. Any ideas for such locations?

View attachment 37871

View attachment 37872

View attachment 37873
What relevance has no VAT got to do with this?

Reply to Don't worry an Electrician fitted these, no cert, no VAT! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net