Discuss Eagit Training Center closing down. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stugood

Hello Guy's

Ok, im in a bit of a dilemma and just wondering if anyone could offer me any advice?.
Last year i was just taken on as a trainee electrician in the offshore indusrty and given the opportunity to train in a new career. However part of the deal with my employer was to also attend college while at home and gain the qualifications required if iam to continue on this career path which i very much enjoy!

I managed to get myself on an electrical 2365 Lvl 2 and 3 dipolma course at Eagit training college in norwich which was an evening and weekend course lasting a duration of approx 2.5yrs, However, after 6 months into the course i recieved contact from my tutor 4 days ago explaining that the college has experienced financial difficulties and now due to close permantly!!!!.

Every effort apparantly is being made to try and transfer my group to another school however ive been informed that i may not be so fortunate due to my working schedule of a 3 week rotation.

So my question is does anyone know of a college or training center within east anglia which offers this qualification in a similar way that would accept me?

I would HUGELY appreciate any help or advice from anyone.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to Eagit Training Center closing down. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can anyone advice please would be better to enrol to college or some training facilities to get my 2365 lvl 2 and 3. I live in London...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i'm currently employed full time and not looking to change careers (just yet). Id like to train to be able to do domestic...
Replies
Views
Evening All (or morning depending when you see this). Sorry if this has already been discussed or asked, I'm new to this whole forum business...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock