Discuss EAL Level 3 NVQ in Installing Electrical Systems and Equipment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Chaps, I've just finished my 3rd year with all exams passed. I've just got my portfolio to start and complete.

What qualification do I hold without the portfolio, if any? Cheers!

What was your course, NVQ or apprenticeship? If as Ian1981 says, L3, then you haven't finished until the portfolio is handed in and assessed. Therefore, at this moment you have your L2.

In the eyes of the jib you would be a labourer/improver as the nvq 3 is the minimum acceptable grade to be a graded electrician.

So could I work for another firm as an improver, and finish my portfolio? Due to a change in circumstances I need to be in a job earning more money but I want to finish my apprenticeship. It's a catch 22.

Reply to EAL Level 3 NVQ in Installing Electrical Systems and Equipment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock