Discuss easyCert not working today. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yup stopped workin last night for me. Server is down is bout my guess, but strange how phone is not being answered (0191 406 2008)....?!

Bit of a pig, got 9 certd to transfer from ipad, arrgh!!

We also have this problem and it is causing us great hassle. We urgently need to send certificates to clients and we are unable to retrieve them off of our operatives tablets.

I did send Tysoft an email yesterday and I was told that they had changed servers over the weekend and that the new IP address is being propagated on the internet. I have sent a follow up email but have so far had no reply.

I really hope they are able to resolve this soon.

LBS

As a bloke said to me once, his lovely Sony notebook was great until it was 2 hours away from a power socket.

then it transformed into the most expensive brick in the bullding

The old fashioned way is usually the best.

My first boss when I was a wet behind the ears 15 year old apprentice did everything - Estimates, Quotes, Delivery Notes, Invoices, Statements and everything in between in his own handwriting on the most beautiful letterhead paper I've ever seen.

He had a gold Parker pen which must have been as old as he was - beautiful pen it was - but the nib was broken and his handwriting was so bloody awful anyway that nobody could read anything that he wrote.

A couple of people doing paper everything for a company is fine (as long as the handwriting is up to scratch ;), but its a little harder to juggle when you have a lot of electricians working all over the UK.

Reply to easyCert not working today. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net