Discuss Easycert in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of purchasing the mobile version of easycert so am I right in thinking that after a year I'd have to buy the customer care package so I could continue to have the ability to email or print certificates? Best regards and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi I'm thinking of purchasing the mobile version of easycert so am I right in thinking that after a year I'd have to buy the customer care package so I could continue to have the ability to email or print certificates? Best regards and thanks for looking.

This is at the bottom of the easycert mobile webpage. So I guess that yes you do have to have a continuous care package with that product.

Please note: You must have a valid Customer Care Package to import and export and E-mail certificates within the IPhone, IPad and Android software.

The desktop version only requires the care package for use of telephone support or downloading updates. You can use the desktop version on site if you use a small laptop, netbook, or similar.

i have the software and no longer need the iPhone/android app. but now my care package has ran out i can no longer email, PDF any certs from my laptop. going to change to NICEIC software i think

Reply to Easycert in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am a home owner and our builder has completed a garage conversion with the electrician installing a new 4 way distribution board. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought a "yagusmart" smart switch from Amazon and it has no earth terminal. Although there are no metal facing parts I would think the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
I have a Firebird oil boiler that is controlled by a Honeywell timer (no thermostat) that has channels for hot water and central heating...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock