Discuss ebay bargains in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tbs1983

Just bagged myself a roofrack for my astra van for 99p as I was the only bidder . Proper vauxhall one too. Anyone else had some work related bargains?

a bit of a reversal here, i bough 2 3m aluminium roof tubes from the local scrappy for £30. 1 went on my van and the other fetched £40 on ebay.

sold 20 fluorescent light fittings got off last job. used some mk double sockets on last domestic rewire, they were stripped from a warehouse which had to make way for new built flats, sparks were called to safely disconnect the supply.... whole installations less than 3 years old hundreds of meters of armored going scrap together with bricks no time to get it out.

Theres probably some decent blowup dolls some of you old todgers could get some use out of on ebay somewhere....

(thinking of you inpaticular glenn :) )

haha.....:leaving:

Theres probably some decent blowup dolls some of you old todgers could get some use out of on ebay somewhere....

(thinking of you inpaticular glenn :) )

haha.....:leaving:
well....
i think its downrite unfair of you not to include one or two others in here ...
their needs need catering for as well you know....they have feelings...

Dolly-Blow-Up-Sheep.jpg

Reply to ebay bargains in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
Absolutely mothing to do with electrics, but was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this kind of thing. Bought a mini tractor with...
Replies
Views
My 08 Renault Trafic has now done 212,000 miles. I'm the second owner, the first being the AA. It's never let me down in the 10 years I've had it...
Replies
Views
On eBay you can find hundreds of Samsung (but also LG, Philips, etc.) Smart TV motherboards (see e.g. here Samsung UN65JU6700FXZA Main Board...
Replies
Views
Essentially I have a "normal" socket in a ring mains, i.e. one 2.5mm T&E going in and one 2.5mm T&E going out. I am looking to simply add two more...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock