Discuss Ebay - cheeky seller! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

Octopus

So I ordered something off a new vendor yesterday (not work related) and have just received an update to confirm shipment - all good you think.... but the email contains the following: "please remember to leave positive feedback and 5 stars." Cheeky bxggers, nobody tells me how many stars to give. :clap:

I've just had a warning from ebay that I have violated Ebay policies by attempting to sell a handbag! It is a Chanel bag but because there are no serial numbers stamped in it, they assume it's fake!...... *@#&$#*!!!!!! :angry_smile:

So I ordered something off a new vendor yesterday (not work related) and have just received an update to confirm shipment - all good you think.... but the email contains the following: "please remember to leave positive feedback and 5 stars." Cheeky bxggers, nobody tells me how many stars to give. :clap:

Just for that He's get a big fat ZERO from me!!!

thought a mulberry was a floating dock as used in d-day landings. probably the bag geordie bought is that old it was named after the dock.

thought a mulberry was a floating dock as used in d-day landings. probably the bag geordie bought is that old it was named after the dock.

Well it's the same colour and almost the same size and she's got it stuffed full of junk already.

The amount of junk and the weight of it has to be seen - and weighed - to believe and she wonders why her shoulder broke .......

I've received the wrong item or not received anything at all but always got a refund so left neutral feedback - I don't like the idea of harming someone's livelihood because of a simple mistake or a mistake made by the post office.
I think it'd take a lot for me to leave negative feedback, like someone trying to fob me off with a picture of the item I thought I was getting:
Father receives a photo of an XBox One after being duped on Ebay | Mail Online

on a slightly different note- I recently bought two LED bulbs for my car. Or so I thought. The picture clearly showed 2, but description said bulb. As in singular. item arrived and when I opened it I saw it was only 1 and immediately thought I'd been conned. Straight onto eBay to complain but luckily I re read the description and realised MY error. DOH!
I was forced to leave positive feedback and I then ordered another 5 :)

For what its worth I may not bother leaving any feedback.

Last Saturday I got a new phone from Vodafone and as I was leaving I was asked to rate them - but not give less than a 9 as 8 or less is seem as a failure. Madness.

I waited 35 minutes to speak to an Orange representative yesterday, the tape kept cutting in with "Your call is important to us".......so at the end they asked me if they had been helpful on the scale of 0 to 10. So I answered 0 on every point, culminating with "How could we improve our service?" So I answered if they could possibly employ an English person whom I can actually understand, who doesn't say yes, thank you after each sentence, and that I would rather be told to pi$$ off by someone who means it, than have a nice day by someone who doesn't, then they could be onto a winner.

That is a little cheeky, It almost makes you want to give 4 stars even if it was worth 5!

eBay = Ze + R/Soles + R/Swipes

Great for buying, selling...

They expect it in there lounge room the day after and get arsy when you politely tell them to be patient and let the parcel fairies take care of it in good time.

Must be more broken glass and suicides over eBay than kitchen fitters reading this forum.

Reply to Ebay - cheeky seller! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock