Discuss EBay Logic in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

DuaneMHunt1976

I still had links to other DCD795N drills when i brought mine,
were i paid £59 (Postage included)
and someone is selling it for £64 with vat (postage included)

But the Auction £64 with £8 Postage cost.
Total costs £72, well costing them £8 more than the buy now.

-------------
I once sold a Graphics card i didnt own via Auction but sadly lost out due to Paypal taking its cut and paying for Ebay add, this was done by me doing a Auction and when I know i had enough to buy someone else Buy Now i did and then got them to forward it on.

---------------

Also i once got reported to ebay for emailing someone who who came Second in a auction for a Graphics card, telling them a place were to buy it for cheaper and a better Model...

I had a mate sold a set of bike leathers. They were £280 new, but his used ones were going for £300. My mate messaged the bidder to say "look mate, you can get a new set here for that" in the interest of being fair and he got a message back along the lines of "it's ok, I'll have yours please".

Bizarre

I Google the Price of a item, and then look on Amazon, and also look on EBAY for the Lowest Buy now.

Then i can get my phone to do a Bid near the time for the Max limit im willing to pay.

Reply to EBay Logic in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock