Discuss Electrical Contractors - BEST CRM/Job Management Software in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

admin@electricalconts

Hi all,

We are looking inot job manangement/crm software but its like a minefield, so many to choose from.
Can anyone recommend a company?

Looking for something to manage staff, day to day, monthly, weekly, yearly tasks, call outs, mainteance/service, quoted jobs,
Ones we have looked at so far haven't had some or most of these features:
Ability for field engineers to create new jobs
Ability for field engineers to create new purcharse orders
mobile app working offline, then backing up once wifi/internet sourced
electrical certificates not been able to be produced whilst on site from drop down boxes, creating a certificate - like we do now using formfill

Thanks for any help/advice

Implementation of workflow management system requires much time and effort, businesses can benefit greatly from CRM software since they reduce the overall costs of acquiring, retaining, and serving customers. Furthermore, they increase sales to the existing customers by enhancing marketing effectiveness through campaign tracking, result and cost analysis. In effect, the competitiveness is raised while better product insight and improved customer loyalty result in pure profit.
Nowadays there are so many CRM systems with various features and methods, that it has become very difficult to choose the one that best satisfies your needs. I agree that it’s not the tools you have but how you use them, but it also depends on the system you use as every system is comprised of various tools. I have used several CRM software for my small, yet growing business and would like to share my experience. I have been using Salesforce for a considerable period of time, and then I turned to another one - bpm'online . It has all the tools necessary to build a successful customer management. It seems I have finally found a system that best satisfies the needs of my business and I guess I am not going to replace it as it is being developed day by day.

Thread closed along with another thread due to spamming activities and suspicious postings.

Reply to Electrical Contractors - BEST CRM/Job Management Software in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock