1. Just upgrading some bits and bobs. Hang in there
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss Electrical level 3 courses in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Dan morris

Dan morris Trainee Access

Hello there
    I'm currently doing my level 2 electrical 2 nights a week at college I was wondering if anyone's ever done the level 3 but with the home schooling.
    I like the idea of doing it at home because of the flexibility I.e I can work later and I don't have to always rush back to get back for college etc or some jobs I can't be put on. But what do people think is it a lot harder this way and do you still get support online etc that you would do at college.
    Any recomendations would be great.
    Thanks Dan

2. robman29

robman29 New EF Member

Hi I did a course with OLCI (now gone bust and contracts went to someone else) long story short I'm still trying to finish my 2357, which I started nearly 5 years ago, go to a college and do an apprenticeship it's cheaper and you only have to spend at most 1 days a week at the college, and they are actually helpful tutors.
    Most online courses are just the nvq part not the exams etc anyway.

3. Dan morris

Dan morris Trainee Access

Cheers robman