Currently reading:
Electrical Rewire - Advice needed!

Discuss Electrical Rewire - Advice needed! in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

lead time.... the time it takes from the quote being agreed to the time the job starts. tbh, i'd get a spark in to assess the requirements first. you may only need a partial rewire. then get at least 2 quotes for the work. you can then ask on here what we think of the quotes before you decide. also, i'm sure there's a few forum members near you would be happy to advise/quote/ and not rip you off.

I'd be more than happy for someone on here who works in Essex to come and give a quote! And if I had a personal recommendation, then I wouldn't be bothering you nice people on here with all my stupid questions :eek:) I've checked the sparks out that are coming to quote on checkatrade.com and trustatrader.com but that's about all I can do.

If you can't get anyone recommended or from here, then you will have to bite the bullet and pick several companies at random for quotes/ estimates.

Once you have them from the companies come back on here with what you have been quoted etc and we can advise as best we can about what you have and weather it is good value for money and such like.

I'd be more than happy for someone on here who works in Essex to come and give a quote! And if I had a personal recommendation, then I wouldn't be bothering you nice people on here with all my stupid questions :eek:) I've checked the sparks out that are coming to quote on checkatrade.com and trustatrader.com but that's about all I can do.
I operate in romford, if you like me to look into it, let me know and I will PM you my details...

if your talking about my spelling I actually have a learning difficultie called diyslexia .but it has not stoped me passing all my traning and part p

so has richard branson, and it's not stopped him.

Can I just say That I apologise to any body that I may have offended by my #11 Post.

It seems that my quote has been taken out of context.

The NICEIC gets more than it's fair share of abuse on this site & I was just trying to put across my view of what being a member of it for the last 28 years means to me.

It is a shame that the electrical industry has become what it is today because in my opinion in it's day the NICEIC was the closest thing to CORGI that we ever had.

NICEIC Approval was most of the times the contractor of choice for the public sector because it's members had to adhere to the NICEIC's requirements for continued enrollment.

Before I started posting on here I would regularly read all the latest posts & always had a laugth over discusions that were being had.

What attracted me to join in with the posts was the banter you get between fellow tradesmen much like you do on most sites, it is also cheaper than going to the pub.It is also a good source of opinions & advise & I thought somewhere to speak freely

I never in all my wildest dreams expected to get threatening email telling me that my quote was slanderous & would be facing legal action.

So on that note this is my last post & I would ask if the admin could remove #11 post for me so as not to upset anybody further.

Also can you send me details on how to remove myself from the forum membership

Regards

Mike66
Report whoever has been abusive to the mods Mike, it won't be tolerated.

i , too have received death threats. glennspark threatened to sit on me. :24:

I would like to say that I have had an apology from the said person and as far as im concerned it is now water under the bridge. Thank you.

Whilst I appauld said individuals ability to appologise why did they take the rather unusual step of PM'ing you in such away? Did you send it to the mods?

Whilst I appauld said individuals ability to appologise why did they take the rather unusual step of PM'ing you in such away? Did you send it to the mods?

I dont know why he PMed me obviously didnt like what was said. He has apologised so no need to take it further. I will just tone my opinions down from now on

I dont know why he PMed me obviously didnt like what was said. He has apologised so no need to take it further. I will just tone my opinions down from now on
Nothing wrong with strong opinions mate, makes for an exciting forum life. It was out of order for anyone to make it personal with PMs but you're obviously a forgiving soul. :)

Nothing wrong with strong opinions mate, makes for an exciting forum life. It was out of order for anyone to make it personal with PMs but you're obviously a forgiving soul. :)
theres always one, like the guy having a go at someones wife the other day (she was asking a question for her fella) would they do it to your face ? do not let them get to you Mike66 ever

Reply to Electrical Rewire - Advice needed! in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back