Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Electrician Mate Job in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. ANDY13

ANDY13 New EF Member

Hi everyone. I concluded my Level 2 NVQ 2 on Domestic Installer, although am still rounding up my Level NVQ 3 but I need to acquire experience (I need to be on tools).
    I live in the City (very Central) but I can travel anywhere. I have also gotten my ECS card, just waiting for the right person.