Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Electricians/Improvers/Mates Required for Commercial New Build Training Centre in Cambridge in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Molly

Molly EF Member

Business Name:
    TXM Recruit
    I am currently looking to speak with contractors in the Cambridge/Surrounding Area's for a commercial project. We have a number of requirements on sites and have immediate starts available also.

Specifically I am looking for -

10 x Electrician's - £19phr - 4/5 Month contracts

10 x Electrical Improver's/Electricians Mate's - £11phr (Mate's) - £14.50phr (Improver's) - 4/5 Month contracts

6 x Data Engineer's - £16phr - 6 Week contract

6 x Pipefitter's - £18phr - 5/6 Week contract

If you would be interested in learning more about this role, please reply to this thread or drop me a message on this platform. Alternatively, if you know anybody that is coming to the end of their contract, or simply looking for a move please let them know as we would love to hear from them!

2. spinlondon

spinlondon Trusted Advisor

Rate is a bit low, currently only on £21 ph, as it's only 20 mins from me.
    Anything further, I would expect more.

3. adamgaskin

adamgaskin EF Member

Hi Molly, have messaged you.

• Like Like x 1