Discuss Estimating Software in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

RJS Contracts

Can anyone give me some advice on estimating software available. We are looking to start pricing big new build site and commercial refurbs..

Many thanks

Thought I'd post here instead of starting a new thread. Does anyone here actually use the electrika software?

Hey there,

May I suggest you sign up for the http://www.ultraboq.com.au estimating software beta trial - it starts on the 1st of November and will be 100% free.
Check out the website for a list of features to see if this is the kind of software your looking for.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Michael

I have used Elektrika in the past, its ok but the prices aren't kept up to date and with prices changing so quickly these days I plumped for the *** estimating software. It's not free but the prices are accurate and probably saves me the money it costs anyway.

Regards

Hell man!
That SEC software is expensive!!!!
I bought a package from them in 2001 and it cost me £99. Of course it's useless to me now since I use windows 7 :(

Because it's incompatible. Whenever a new operating system comes out there are always compatibility issues with software. Remember that package is almost 10 years old!

It really depends on what you are looking for. There are links here to non uk software I don't know what those systems are like, but for uk contractors if it needs to be free you probably are looking at Electricka. If you need a wider database range that is updated as prices change you will probably need to pay for a systems, Luckins, etc. - as a lot of manufactures do not list on electricka. In the paid for options Pricelynx are worth looking at. Costs are at the lower end and support is free unlike most others paid for systems. Can't say if it's the right one for you (horses for courses), just try it on the 30 day option if the youtube videos don't give you enough insight

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Estimating Software in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock