Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: EU - How will you vote given the latest "news"

80 million turks joining the eu. so if we vote out, that will somewhat redress the balance. what astounds me is anyone wanting the eu to have new land borders with syria and iraq

80 million turks joining the eu. so if we vote out, that will somewhat redress the balance. what astounds me is anyone wanting the eu to have new land borders with syria and iraq

So does that me you a "no" then?

It's difficult to say, given I don't know what the "latest news" is. Some sort of 'deal' with the EU, although the press seem to expect everyone to know exactly what that deal is so they can simply refer to it as "the deal".

It was the same with whatever happened in Paris in a concert hall or theatre or whatever. The press were so busy picking the bones they didn't bother to clarify what had actually happened.

Basically Brussels says 'we can ask' to limit benefits for up to 4 yrs to EU immigrants if we find ourselves in struggling with the influx of migrants as a way to stem the flow... this will be put on the table then all the other nations have to agree before we would be allowed, in reality all the poorer nations are already saying this wouldn't be fair so its really a false flag he is flying because Cameron has not got any powers back as he promised, he has not limited the free flow of EU immigration as he promised he would table and he has no interest in leaving the EU so he's trying to bluff his way out of it.

The second Irony of all this new deal on the table crap, is that we already have the power to put the question on the table, all he has done is got brussles to formerly announce that we can ask them if we can limit the benefits of migrants.. they turned down the total limitation, but instead said you can ask for a rest but in reality again its clearly evident we would never get the deal as all member states need to agree and to be honest, I have more chance of winning the Jackpot lottery twice in a row.. its smoke and mirrors, they are pretending we are getting something good when we haven't been given anything.

It was all set up to try look like the meetings were been hard debating and struggles for an agreement but it was really all decided a while ago then the theatricals for effect - I mean how do you hide the fact you have acheived nothing in the deal - you put a big show on and hope the Electorate falls for it.

Last edited:

Expect the country to vote NO and as Cameron has boxed himself into a corner, he will be out. Tories self destruct again and JC wins the election and turns us sharp left just as we have left EU land........ deep joy..lol

Out and it won't make that much difference, the giving up of national sovereignty and control of our own legislation is unacceptable in my view. The whole concept of free movement in Europe is fundamentally flawed. I think Cameron has misjudged this whole issue, if Boris stands anti Europe he will probably be Cameron's successor, I thought May would go head to head but she has no spine! I think I may get down to Bet Fred tomorrow and have a few quid on it!

Yes. Um, which would you say is preferable; having some measure of control over land borders with Iraq and Syria or having no control but having land borders with the country that does?

Expect the country to vote NO and as Cameron has boxed himself into a corner, he will be out. Tories self destruct again and JC wins the election and turns us sharp left just as we have left EU land........ deep joy..lol

We're all doomed then.

I want out but not at the expense of that left wing lunatic running the show.

idealresult... EU out, camaron out, farage in, and corbyn sent to join isis.

You'd make a good politician Murdoch,
The EF poll gave Ukip over 51% of the vote.

They got 12%

no i wouldn't.

I sometimes just say it as it is!

Trouble is I think most in the UK want with their hearts out, but their heads will say no.

It is a lot like Trump in America there he was with fantastic ratings and a "cert"............perhaps not quite, but there is still doubt about Iowa.

The popular sway in that last "Referendum" was an out, but was a majority no to stay in, and I think Europe will be the same

When push comes to shove us humans don't like change, yes we have a big moan about things and nothing is right, but when given a choice of the status quo or the unknown, it's the status quo.

My choice is the first line

They shouldn't be allowed anything until they end their illegal occupation of Northern Cyprus.

As for the EU, the two votes in my household are going in the Out box.

You don't think that's maybe a one sided view of the situation? Greece didn't sponsor a coup d’état which removed the elected President, Makarios, thus sparking off a Turkish invasion? Nobody's innoccent in this.

You don't think that's maybe a one sided view of the situation? Greece didn't sponsor a coup d’état which removed the elected President, Makarios, thus sparking off a Turkish invasion? Nobody's innoccent in this.

You've lost me! Who said anything about Greece?

You've lost me! Who said anything about Greece?

Wait a minute and I'll check. Yup, as I thought. It was me. Iwas replying to a particular post. Keep up.

Wouldn't redress the amount of money they would lose if the UK left the EU.

Thats the real reason the EU don't want the UK to leave.

EU - How will you vote given the latest "news"

For me it has to be OUT, we have completely lost control of the UK, big brother in Brussels has too much say and usually never to our benefit.
Brussels only want us for our money, time to get out and go back to looking after ourselves.

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock