Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is it time to resurrect my stock of red/black T/E?

I am deeply saddened by the vote. By far my priority was the environment and now we have no legal requirement to abide by the environmental treaties that were in force. These treaties 'may' have just made a difference to global warming and influenced positively the future for our children's children.

On a plus note some things may be cheaper to buy and mortgage rates may go down even further so that balances fairly well against the state of the whole planet and makes it all OK doesn't it!!

Last edited:
I am deeply saddened by the vote. By far my priority was the environment and now we have no legal requirement to abide by the environmental treaties that were in force. These treaties 'may' have just made a difference to global warming and influenced positively the future for our children's children.

On a plus note some things may be cheaper to buy and mortgage rates may go down even further so that balances fairly well against the state of the whole planet and makes it all OK doesn't it!!
protection of the environment can be achieved just as well without the interference of the faceless, unaccountable eu bureau rats . the biggest poluters are india and china. what has the eu done to limit their effects on the environment. same as everything else... bugger all. now we're freed of the meddling numpties, maybe we'll get drinkable water supplied. ours smells like a council swimming pool and tastes foul. if ethiopia can get clean water for £3 a week ( unesco figures) why can't we get it for what we pay?

I'm excited.
https://www.------------/ynfafootball/videos/1064008483636046/
very funny, but realise that Boris can connect with the population. he may portray himself as a buffoon, but he's a dark horse.

if ethiopia can get clean water for £3 a week ( unesco figures) why can't we get it for what we pay?
That's because they produce enough of it to drink, whilst we produce enough to bath, wash cars, water the plants, make sure the football pitches are green etc etc, ooohhh and make beer.

Whilst you guys are praising the virtues of Boris, he comes from the same line of air & graces, Eton educated fat cats as Cameron, for which he was pillared. Trying to understand the difference.

Whilst you guys are praising the virtues of Boris, he comes from the same line of air & graces, Eton educated fat cats as Cameron, for which he was pillared. Trying to understand the difference.

Not sure there is much of a difference.

Most Politicians, of ALL colours are some similar and thats why nearly all of them are out of touch with the "people" these days!

Not sure your going to get 'A Man for all Seasons'.

The next scramble, is going to be embarrassing.

I know our political systems doesn't work like this, but I didn't vote for a Tory government with Boris or Theresa as PM. There should be a GE, with a new government elected. I've never voted labour, always a first I suppose. With Corbyn gone, who the next one being lined up by Labour?

With Scotland and possibly NI out, with a coalition government running what's left. So much for Great Britain rejoining the rest of The World!

Something very strange has happened today in light of the Brexit, our insignificant little Island that many claimed was doomed on its own created a massive shockwave that wiped 2 trillion from the stock markets, tumbles the pound to record lows not seen since 1985 and set panic through all of Europe...What is the strange part here is the FT100 index has just closed on a weekly high of 2.4%, the pound rebounded back and reclaimed most of its losses, Obama dropped his scaremongering and confirmed Britain will not be at the back of the queue many other anti brexit bodies give new positive messages of Britains strength and resilience, France confirms the Calais/Dover deal will remain..... I could continue but it seems the world is respecting us and eager to back our position all while the EU stocks/shares carry on tumbling, panic and shock from all members and the EU stability been questioned...... well I think this last 24hrs has proved our strength in the world, and the Icing on the cake is the resignation of Cameron and the no confidence vote of that other fella :)... a day the UK rocked the world :)

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net