Discuss FAKE EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

EMMEC

-
Reaction score
Guys . iv got an upset situation. My sister in law lives at deep north
FAKE EICR {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
and she ordered an EICR for her small flat. there was to far me, and she was very hurry so ,she ordered an company " APPROVED BY ......" to do this task..
just to be sure if everything is ok, I asked her for an email with copy....

View attachment 35909

Where is the rest of it?

There's a lot of lighting MCB's - it there 1 per room?

this look like ... somebody just fill a bullshits without a testing / I don't think if a "tester" was a clue what he doing /

Guys . iv got an upset situation. My sister in law lives at deep north
FAKE EICR {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
and she ordered an EICR for her small flat. there was to far me, and she was very hurry so ,she ordered an company " APPROVED BY ......" to do this task..
just to be sure if everything is ok, I asked her for an email with copy....

View attachment 35909
Approved by who, come on give EMMAC that EICR is an affront to any self respecting Electrician, they want sacking from whatever Scheme they belong to.

and that will happen
Not sure how much your relation paid for that carp, at least the NICEIC should either refund or get a decent Spark in to do the test properly, but as others may say that's pie in the sky, either way I would kick up a stink, you hve nothing to loose.

Which requirement not to ascertain, what list?
I mean there is nothing within BS7671 which states that the number of points served needs to be recorded on the Schedule of Test Results. BS7671 also does not permit "NV" (i.e. not verified) to be recorded in an EICR - this was removed from the 3rd Amendment. Now you have either agreed or operational limitations which would be recorded as LIM.

Not sure how much your relation paid for that carp, at least the NICEIC should either refund or get a decent Spark in to do the test properly, but as others may say that's pie in the sky, either way I would kick up a stink, you hve nothing to loose.
To be fair to the NICEIC it's hardly for them to refund the money when they were never paid it in the first place!

she paid 100£ already , but we will not leave that crap. I'm a NAPIT member so iv send an email to our legal support team for an advice

Reply to FAKE EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock