Discuss FAKE EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

@Pete999 what would you kick up a stink about exactly. You realise NICEIC will say go to the contractor anyway to resolve the matter. I am curious as to what you see wrong with the EICR @EMMEC and @Pete999 I can see problems with it but I suspect they will be glossed over by all concerned or re-churned out with more "satisfactory" results. I am not saying by the way that is how I do an EICR. And @EMMEC I can't see one CPS scheme going up against NICEIC as they are all in the same bed.

I mean there is nothing within BS7671 which states that the number of points served needs to be recorded on the Schedule of Test Results. BS7671 also does not permit "NV" (i.e. not verified) to be recorded in an EICR - this was removed from the 3rd Amendment. Now you have either agreed or operational limitations which would be recorded as LIM.
You can put NV on the Schedule of Inspection.

Paying for another Eicr to show the first to be fit unfit for purpose before there would be any remote chance of winning her money back if it ever went to court
As far as the Niceic is concerned,they may state that they are there for the consumer but in reality they don't like rocking their own boat
I see disappointment coming your way

To be fair to the NICEIC it's hardly for them to refund the money when they were never paid it in the first place!
I tend to agree Mate but they were vetted by NICEIC and they approved them, in this case not a good outcome, so in a round about way I feel the NICEIC must shoulder some of the blame, imo

@Pete999 what would you kick up a stink about exactly. You realise NICEIC will say go to the contractor anyway to resolve the matter. I am curious as to what you see wrong with the EICR @EMMEC and @Pete999 I can see problems with it but I suspect they will be glossed over by all concerned or re-churned out with more "satisfactory" results. I am not saying by the way that is how I do an EICR. And @EMMEC I can't see one CPS scheme going up against NICEIC as they are all in the same bed.
In a word N/A

looks like one of Pete's £60 roadside jobs as he calls them ,it gives no information on the condition of the electrical installation they could of detailed area's which lighting circuits covered etc.

Reply to FAKE EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net