Discuss Fettling Turds Outside the House in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

Who else likes fettling old stuff, no photos of wives allowed as its not that sort of thread.

MWLot.jpg

depends on whether you refer to the rag top car. the drug dealer's car, or the sash windows. in whatever case, that tree needs to come down.

depends on whether you refer to the rag top car. the drug dealer's car, or the sash windows. in whatever case, that tree needs to come down.

I know the Fiat 500 is the neighbours Mums and she doesn't deal drugs as they are posh, the tree can't be cut down as its in a conservation area and its the neighbours tree but its nice, the sash windows in my place will be replaced when I gut the house and rebuild it as I have a great builder with a joinery yard in Lithuania and the windows comes in at a decent price.

Both of mine are rag tops :D and I like to fettle 2Bular fitted to the Elise, vroooom

Anyone else into their cars no tree or sash windows talks or tying it on with a discount for drugs. Ta

Last edited by a moderator:
What does 'fettling' mean? and is that your gaff SW? Nice if it is, never gonna fall down like the new ones!

Fettling as it a few mods, done some upgrades to the Lotus as in a 2Bular exhaust and plumbing in the dash cam (switched) as well as some 12V to 5V adaptors to run additional USB charging for say the Go Pro etc etc for track days.

E30 today was cleaning out the engine bay and repairing the drivers side rear cluster, then taking it for a spin with the top down, I need to use it more as last year it did 680 miles ;o(((((((

Gaff is due a major renovation if I get the money together full roof off and and all floors out job just left with front and rear wall but still thinking about it as if it goes down that route then I may as well sell and move out of London.

The house is a 1906 version of a Barratts Home don't think because its old it was built well.

it's survived kaiser bill's airships and goring's luftwaffe. what more do you want?

Sooo anyone else in to their cars as one day I have to tick the box on an old Yank and then the plan is to build my own EV?

Reply to Fettling Turds Outside the House in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net