Discuss Finding a broken line conductor in a ring? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nice to have an update, thanks HHD and it's great that you've fixed it. However I have a feeling that the term 'line' may be 16th edition speak and you may also be severely chastised by one or two on here if you're not careful. Just saying...:D
whah's wrong with "line" (as in phase) as opposed to N. both classed as "live"

She was apologising before I'd even got out of the car. I suspect hubby might give her an earful. These things happen. I was just irritated because I didn't want to be late for the boss of this plumbing firm I'm getting in with.

Hopefully if I ever do it to someone else, karma will pay out :)
Well that's it. Depends how they are with you. If you got out and they decide to argue saying "Well you did this.."
I had a bump beginning of last year, completely my fault.
Said give us £250 for a new bumper we'll sort it(face lift x6 (T-T) ) really lovely bloke to say I just bumped his car :D

Reply to Finding a broken line conductor in a ring? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. Having a weird problem in a house that has suddenly happened. One half of the ring main has 240ish volts (fluctuates of course), and...
Replies
Views
I had an interesting little job this morning. Three sockets in an extension were not working and haven't worked for quite some time (years). It...
Replies
Views
Hope you're all well . I've had ring door bell 2nd generation hardwired for 1.5 yrs... it was connected to transformer which is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Hey there, Sorry I’ve just joined up. I’m a qualified electrician/Electrical engineer. Recently sat my 2391-52. My question is I had a fault...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock