Discuss First Class Australian work in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Old Jag Lover

For a good laugh,go to Renovate forums,just google it,drill down to electrical find crap electrical,400amp fuses blowing well lets replace them with slabs of aluminum,it's all there.

993500_470729359714830_1249464708_n.jpg

You mean crap like this ??

Don't think i have ever seen a crimp out here. Just connector block. I must say some of the Aussies wiring methods are crazy. From having 7-8 cables in one light fitting. Using one light to spider web off to everywhere else. Il try get some photos for your amusement ha

Had a guy in Sydney do stuff like that when he worked for me everything from smashing a granite slab to install an earth stake never seemed to occur to him that with a 3 inch copper water pipe buried in concrete 6inches thick,200fot long,thus forming a ufer ground,no earth stake was required,nor did he bypass the plastic water meter with a bit of 25mm earth wire,to wiring a 2 way switch using the carter method,light was always live, to twist cables together on a service drop without using Polaris taps or split bolts,plus he smoked weed,so he had to go.

Had a guy in Sydney do stuff like that when he worked for me everything from smashing a granite slab to install an earth stake never seemed to occur to him that with a 3 inch copper water pipe buried in concrete 6inches thick,200fot long,thus forming a ufer ground,no earth stake was required,nor did he bypass the plastic water meter with a bit of 25mm earth wire,to wiring a 2 way switch using the carter method,light was always live, to twist cables together on a service drop without using Polaris taps or split bolts,plus he smoked weed,so he had to go.

I don't think he was the only one. Daz

You're not posting using predictive text by any chance? As all your posts seem to confuse!

Reply to First Class Australian work in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net