Discuss fish in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Having a 3 yr old daughter who wanted a pet I opted for a small 30ltr tank got her some "Shiney ones" neon tetras a couple of guppys now got 6 of them lol and I got a nice Plec around 2inch all seems to be going well although the wife has been in charge last 2 weeks as im working away :) my weekend will be hoovering the gravel n a 25%water change .
I was in Pets At Home other day n a guy was asking what he could do with the 25 guppy babies he had ( think he wanted the girl to say "Well buy them from you!" ) She advised either gumtree or to buy a Carniverous fish to get rid of them PMSL

I dont know much but do remember from my younger days to say NO when the wean asked for One of the nice silvery fish daddy Silver dollar we had 2 when I was younger n had to give them over to our neighbour who had several tanks one was his "big fish" tank the silver dollar things can grow to aroind 6 inches in diameter n EAT everything result 2 BIG FISH in empty tank

cute-fish.jpg

Have you seen anything better then this !

Reply to fish in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can anyone tell me if its okay for a 12v 4.8w led fish tank light tube to run off a driver that puts out 60w???
Replies
Views
DIYer here. I'd like to install an electric car wall charger myself. It calls for 6/2 romex which I have. Unfortunately my panel is in my...
Replies
Views
Hello, at the moment I have following shutter blinds: They are connected in a following way: Does anyone has any experience connecting it...
Replies
Views
Been sorting through some pics and came across this. I have a thing for piers and would have been working in the area but cannot place where this...
Replies
Views
I was working with some odd singles today from Batt Cables, they seemed to have a plastic like braid between the insulation and the copper, almost...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock