• Latest offer from Electrical2Go! >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD (This Week Hand Dryers) <<
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ses

-
Reaction score
Brand new dewalt 10.8v torch in box (body only) DCL510N £20 plus postage or collection from west london

Brand new set of wera kraftform screwdrivers 6 drivers and 1 mains tester screwdriver

I have two sets of these £12 each plus postage or collection

Unused as new Bosch 3.6v screwdriver in case with two battery's and charger plus bjt set £30 plus postage or collection

Will put pics up later
Pm if interested

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452199818.206139.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452199829.700431.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452199835.846561.jpg

Reply to For sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a surplus brand new unused DeWalt 18v Brushless drill/driver for sale. Got it as part of a promo with a supplier. I have a full range of...
Replies
Views
I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors I have the following for sale please message me for...
Replies
Views
Brand new Wera Kraftform screwdriver set Brand new naked dewalt DCL510N led torch naked in box Unused Bosch 3.6v screwdriver with charger, case...
Replies
Views
Fluke dms software for use with 1653b and 1654 multifunction testers Complete and print certification Download test results from meter Brand new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, for sale I have this metrel MI3125BT mft This is brand new and only opened to check contents etc... latest model which includes...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock