Discuss Free copy of 7671 17th edition. in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

EasyFox

Is it true that the ECA are offering a FREE copy of the new regs (17th) to all their registered contractors?

If so come on NICEIC what are you going to do for your members, other than the £86 you want for a copy of the new regs & a box of gimmics !!!!!!!!! :mad:

Personnaly I'd be more than happy with a free copy of 17th edition BS7671 & you can keep the gimmicy bits and bobs that'll never get used anyway.:D

Reply to Free copy of 7671 17th edition. in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Since the dawn of time, people have been portraying things that they sell as more than what they are. Last few years, you could buy 16th Edition...
Replies
Views
Good morning. Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong section. Having already done 2330 level 2/3 and 17th edition. I have some knowledge but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New here and this question has probably been posted a thousand times, but what I'm looking for if some advice on exactly which Training...
Replies
Views
Just been thinking about the 18th edition thats being worked on. Understandably all the various schemes will make it a mandatory qualification to...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Hi All, apologies for the long post, but bare with me... I'm new to this forum, I'm joining because i'd really like to get some advice on what...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock