Discuss French Heating Systems in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

jtimbers

Hi guys,

does anyone have a wiring diagram for french heating systems? I know they use a lot of electric heaters over there but I need a standard gas boiler/valve set up. Will it be the same as a British one?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

does anyone have a wiring diagram for french heating systems? I know they use a lot of electric heaters over there but I need a standard gas boiler/valve set up. Will it be the same as a British one?

Thanks in advance!

Hi
I lived in France for 6 years and built my own house there, I found a website that told me electrical, and heating
french norms. You can ask your question and you will get replies, go to Frenchentree.com, click on renovation,
under contacts on the left at the bottom click on building and renovation forum you will see forum for heating and plumbing
Hope this Helps.

I've moved this to the Non-UK Electrical forum for you, it may attract the attention of members with specific knowledge of EU systems better in this forum.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

I lived and worked in france for more than 20 years, 13 with my own electrical and renewables business. Not sure I understand what you need to know? Is a standard gas boiler something you are linking to the mains gas ( called town gas/ gas de ville ). Valve? Any wiring for any boiler will be a seperate spur from the CU, NOT a fused spur from a localised supply.
Please contact me direct via the forum for the info you need.

Reply to French Heating Systems in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock