Discuss French wiring book showing Type AC 40a breaker with N and L wired opposite in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Nous ne sommes pas dignes, that we are not.

Sorry Pete this is the same half wit that posted a thread the other day about earthing a rod with a bigger sized cable then throwing a load of abuse and Lee closed it. I have reported it but it still seems to be running.

Thread closed: ... here in the UK we have certain regulations and and standards that must be met for a board change and I cannot comment on French regulations but we wouldn't class the work your doing as DIY, given this and the nasty response you gave to a honest reply in another thread, I strongly suggest you get a competent person in, we are not a cliché little club protecting ourself we put safety first and it's clear from your questions and replies that this is not a priority and you think a few youtube vids can skip a 4 year college course ... we are not here to give you a step by step guide how to do the job we are here to help and guide only ...you are clearly not competent in our BS standards but if this is different in France then I think you should enquire on a French forum.
Take this as constructive advice, if you carry on with some of the disrespectful responses to our seasoned members then you will be subject to a ban.

Sorry to tread on your last comment @darkwood but I've just given him a weeks Ban.
There is no need for the attitude, so he either comes back with a better one or he can stay away.

Reply to French wiring book showing Type AC 40a breaker with N and L wired opposite in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock