Discuss From that to this in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I can't believe the difference in Prince Naseem Hamed from his glory days to now, I know that once you stop excersing you are prone to a bit of weight but this is unbelievable.
Before and after. these photos are from this year.

Can you think of anyone else who has gone from one extreme to another like this.
PAY-Prince-Naseem.jpg
naz 2.jpg
naz 3.jpg
PAY-Prince-Naseem.jpg

Yeah it is, but his weight gain is that much I can't see the facial resemblance any more. I seriously identified him from ear shape in those pics !

I can still recognise the face just!! But I can't believe someone who was so disciplined fitness wise could allow himself to go to that weight. But hey ho he may be happier now than when he was super fit.

I can still recognise the face just!! But I can't believe someone who was so disciplined fitness wise could allow himself to go to that weight. But hey ho he may be happier now than when he was super fit.
Was probably tough maintaining his fighting shape but happy with his size now, I doubt it maybe somewhere inbetween.

Ricky Hatton was another fighter that battled with his weight, always clapping it on then stripping himself back down for each fight. Doctors did warn him though of the damage he was doing to his body with such drastic gain and loss.

What ! Nah that can't be him.

It is Andy, quite shocking isn't it, but that's his wife of twenty ish years with him. I can still see it's him in the face.
I wonder if he has lost the Chip ( no pun intended ) that he had on his shoulder.

Reply to From that to this in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net