Discuss Funny and amusing company van names. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just sat in the car and this van is opposite and it made me laugh so I thought I'd post it and ask if you've seen any amusing vans on your travels?

IMG_20170425_165905993.jpg

There is a car wash near us too and its called Soapy Zachs - the best hand job in Britain! :D:D

Not a van but currently here for lunch ha

IMG_20170429_125650276.jpg

Reply to Funny and amusing company van names. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
My 08 Renault Trafic has now done 212,000 miles. I'm the second owner, the first being the AA. It's never let me down in the 10 years I've had it...
Replies
Views
As a non-electrician (I make the tea in the forum imaginary office, I think the tea is real though) I wonder, is there a way to avoid a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am converting a Sprinter van. I would like to use RCBOs. I want to run 3 seperat Circuits. 1 and 2 for sockets either side of the van and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock