Discuss good old Facebook in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dan86

you can trust Facebook for a quality answer!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359050320.464754.jpg

not my phone, actually saw the pic on another forum and I stole it!
whilst on the subject though, if anyone wants any repairs done on phones etc, PM me ;)

I do cameras netbook and laptop repairs as a passtime, never really touch phones as i don't have all the ball and reflow equipment, solder beads etc at home....anyone needs something fixed I can do it for a fellow spark for free....

does anybody on here make birdboxes? or do ironwork as a passtime/hobby?

I do computer and laptop repairs, build computers, and phone/tablet repairs as a hobby. also quite keen on my RC stuff ( got 2 nitro trucks, nitro car, lipo heli) do repairs on these as well.

I don't do ironwork, but a few mates who are joiners if you need a bird box..!

out the game for quite a few years Still do pcb design for a few alarm companies, but still manufacture my own rfid hotel locks, door access and fire alarm aux products

One of my old oppos, a radio operator, used to have a nice sideline in making sky cards.
They had some kind or Internet over the radio, all well beyond me.
He now does all that RC stuff.

it's great fun, but can be expensive!
I thought fuel for normal cars/vans was bad. a gallon of fuel for my trucks is over £30 and I can go through that in a day easy!

Facebook can be good sometimes, then other times can be the devil's work. I've had some good pics sent to me which I have tried to put on here, but with not much success. I wouldn't use it to spy on people, like I know some people do but more to keep in touch with old friends, workmates and people over the pond.

Reply to good old Facebook in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net