Discuss hager rcbo/ c/u in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes that pic will fit inside a new CU. Just print it out small. ;)

Oh and the RCBOs will be compatible too as the ADN range is still current although cosmetically different. How come you need to know ?

guys got a plastic 15wayer (rcbos) which one of the circuits feeds a rcd unit- which feeds a smaller wylex board with plug in 3871's

and for some reason (genuinely of his own accord lol) wants it amalgamated into one c/u- obviously got too much dosh! -but he remembers it wasn't cheap for him to pay for all them rcbos last time lol! so wants them used in the new 20way 3rd amendment board I plan to put in

Ah fair enough. Strange one but should be a nice straightforward job. Loads of room for rcbos in the amd3 Hager units.
Same with any brands I have fitted, loads of room to fit RCBO's just not always loads of room to actually fit the consumer unit lol

Reply to hager rcbo/ c/u in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening all . Just a quick question what do you guys typically charge for an rcbo spd consumer unit change 14 way . 10/11 rcbos few spare ways ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had an EICR done at my property which unfortunately was unsatisfactory. So the electrican advised a new fuseboard from BG General...
Replies
Views
I have a doorbell I want to install. The issue is the 16v transformer is designed to sit on a DIN rail. I have a 10 way 17th edition BG Nexus...
Replies
Views
All of the work described below will be completed by a qualified electrician, I am just curious and using the info for planning!! I am planning a...
Replies
Views
Replacing 100A RCB on Heatwise Switching System. Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I have a 22 year old system which a relatively new economy...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock