Currently reading:
Hammer & Shovel Technique

Discuss Hammer & Shovel Technique in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dizzy_Maskell

Just been talking about my old apprentice days and was telling my colleague about the first time I completed my own install,
My supervisor said right you are qualified so you build it test it and then you turn it on.
I was understandably nervous but all tested fine turned it on to an almighty bang raw fear and dread and the smell of poo faded after only a few seconds and turned to rage as I saw my supervisor and the other lads stood round laughing holding a shovel and hammer.

So here's the question what's the best story people have to offer on this subject.

We had a girl in our office who always wore knee length boots,in a morning she'd come in and sit in her chair at one end of the desk unzip her boots step out of them,into her shoes wheel along the floor on her chair and start work.At the end of each day the process was reversed,one of the lads came into the office while she was out and coated the soles of her boots with impact adhesive,Five o'clock came and there was a few people in the office,she wheeled along the desk,slipped her shoes off feet into boots,zipped them up and stood up.It was so funny watching her trying to move,she couldn't work out why her feet were stuck to the floor.

Reply to Hammer & Shovel Technique in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back