Discuss Happy St George's Day! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kamikaze

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
To all the English I say celebrate your Englishness and have a bit of passion, instead of being put to shame by your Welsh, Scottish and Irish counterparts!
I personally will be out on the lash later. Should I be found, please return me to the nearest pub. :D:D:D

[video=youtube;bKaJ4b0XYmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKaJ4b0XYmI&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
but watch out for the PC loonies when you fly St. George's flag, you might offend the looney left.

Thats sure is a patriotic post :)

Go down to your nearest Irish bar, have a Scotch whiskey and watch the best of Welsh rugby on the box and really celebrate that Englishness

You cant beat celebrating all the important parts of your culture :D

Thank Kamikaze I'm actually having a few sundowners this evening with his excellency the B Ambassdor in honour of our national saint, and I will be joined by members of the Caledonian club as well, ...........................so to one and all Happy St George's Day

Of course a happy birthday to the Bard himself who was born and indeed died this day William Shakespeare. Here is something we will all do well to remember as Englishmen

"So when St George's Day arrives
We English men wont hide
For Elizabeth, England & St George
We’ll wear our Rose with pride"​

i'm making 1 concession to st. george's day. i'm drinking english beer. ( morland's speckled hen, and i've got 2 bottles of sneck lifter for later )

did not even realise it was St Georges day until went Asda earlier does not seem as much fuss this year as it falls on easter weekend

Sorry to be PC here guys but in 2011 Because of Easter St Georges day is May 2nd ......................So celebrate twice and fly your flagBe proud

Happy St Georges Day!
Remember you are English, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life. Wear your rose with pride, and enjoy your full English breakfast. I know I will! :yes:

[video=youtube;QlxSPdRzx5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlxSPdRzx5w[/video]

It’s that time of the year again. Have a good’un!!!

England.jpg

[video=youtube;zTw6PfQwOow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTw6PfQwOow[/video]

Reply to Happy St George's Day! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net