Discuss Have you heard of these panels??? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

s18mcn

They are called amerisolar AS-5M-250w Have any of you come across these panels? A potential customer has asked my opinion about them? are they any good?

As far as i know Ardenham Energy are the sole importers of these , they are based only 10 miles down the road from us and to be honest from what i have seen of them on the few times we have quoted against them , they are a damn good outfit and are the only ones i worry about !
As for the modules when we first branched into the solar market i was told by several suppliers that they were not that good , but that was more than likely sour grapes !
If you are up against Ardenham you will be earning your money !

Installers , and that is interesting that it is not Ardenham . I was was absolutely sure they had the sole rights ?
I suppose you learn something new everyday !

Reply to Have you heard of these panels??? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Has anyone heard of company called Scimark making domestic switches, outlets etc? We live in a house built by David Wilson Homes who...
Replies
Views
Hi again. Following my recent zero-Riso issue (unresolved) and also because my system has, in any case, been prone for a good while to the odd...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Hello, First of all, thank you in advance for any helpful insights posted in response to my question. I have just moved into a new home. With...
Replies
Views
Hello Is it possible for solar panel monitoring to over state the actual power generated by the system? My friend’s 6.4kW system has generated...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock