Discuss heating for shop in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

with hot air???

bonfire in middle??

-------------------------------

maybe with a climate system controlled via a controller so you can set A/C or Heat to blow from ducting?

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you durhamsparky...witty comments appreciated :) i meant to say the most cost effective/practical way! i think i'm gonna go with either a wall mounted fan heater or one of those over door air curtains

can anyone tell me the best way to heat a shop with an area of 450sq ft?

I used to work for a very popular greetings card company they used over door heaters at the front of the shop middle and rear , they were made by thermoscreen , the other makes used were claudgen and dimplex AC30 and 45 , but they are not cheap to run as you can imagin but could be controlled by a room stat and contactors

I used to work for a popular mobile phone shop which used to sell carphones back in the day and is in fact still called 'The Carphone Warehouse'; heating in the smaller stores was provided by an air curtain over the door and an a/c cassette in the ceiling grid which had heating capability; in the larger stores or in shopping centres the air curtain was omitted and/or and extra cassette added.
The backroom areas had central heating (radiators).

Reply to heating for shop in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a 110 5kva transformer. Run it off a 30 meter exstension lead running from the house into the Work shop. The transformer works and powers...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have started a new venture as a coffee shop owner and have gone out and bought my machine . Unknown to me the shop unit is not...
Replies
Views
  • Article
E2GO is slashing prices on its most popular electric heaters for October only! With prices starting at just £19.95, you can now afford to heat...
Replies
Views
I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views
1 - Major supply fault, details unknown. By time I get there DNO already put in genny and are digging up road. 2 - Reason for call, heating not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock