Discuss Hello everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Big hello to everyone!

I'm Dave from Bristol and slowly getting back into domestic electrical work, after long period of time away, still have 16th edition regs tag
Currently taking the 17th edition C&G course, then looking at progressing onto "Fundamental Inspection & Testing, City & Guilds 2392-10" with this is mind,can anyone recommend a good training company, have been looking at Clarkson & Evans up in Glouster.

Best regards Dave

I highly recommend Morris Services, google it. I'm in Bristol and it's in Kingswood. You will not find better. The teachers are brilliant, the atmosphere convivial. Ah anyway look into it. Oh yeh... Hello and wilkommen.

Welcome :) How are you finding getting back into it so far?

Welcome :) How are you finding getting back into it so far?
Thanks for welcome guys, Thankfully it's not been to daunting, it's enjoyable I would say, most of the basic skills remain in place, or maybe easier now I've just discovered the multi tool
The regs have a few changes (a metal box now instead of a plastic one) with a few more thrown in,but nothing that should make me worry come the exam. Fingers crossed.
The more difficult choices are which provider to choose (leaning towards Stroma atm). Which insurance company to go with. I've had quote from trade direct which I thought was reasonable £120pa. Adding few extra tools to the box. Torque screw driver, etc...oops sorry didn't mean for long post. but this is a great forum and picking up loads of useful information.

Reply to Hello everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net