Discuss Help fuse wire in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Old main incomming fuse, pot with 100a fuse wire, what is it as far as a EIC is concerned?
bs??
BS88,did post something earlier,will try and find it and post it.
BS 3036 Rewireable Fuses
BS 1361 Cartridge Fuses (Consumer Unit Type)
BS 1363 Plug Top Fuses
BS 88 Cartridge Fuses (General purpose)
BS EN 60898 Miniature Circuit Breakers
BS 3871 Miniature Circuit Breaker (Old Style)
BS EN 60947 3 Main Isolators
BS EN 61008 Main RCDs
BS EN 61009 1 RCB0s
BS 7288 RCD Sockets
BS 1363 13A Plug Tops

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Lenny,thought he was on about main incomer:eek:

3036 of course it is, doh
Thanks guys, long day, still trying to catch up on paperwork, brain gone:)
Were you on about the incomer or fuses in the board:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Help fuse wire in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, my incoming supply has one main fuse that feeds the next door naghbour it leaves my house to go next door as shown in picture..it's the...
Replies
Views
Apparently Dimplex only guarantee their heaters if they are permanently wired in to a fused outlet. If the socket is only about 600mm from the...
Replies
Views
Hello Shop with a 100A main fuse LED lights few amps max, cash tills, cash machine, roller shutter, auto door, nothing pulling much power but...
Replies
Views
I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock