Discuss Help needed with door entry system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help with out with a door entry phone handset that is compatible with a telefusion system?

I would like to replace the speaker/buzzer in a ground floor flat. I will include some pictures of the unit I would like to replace.

image.jpgimage.jpg

The external unit I didn't get a pic of but its just a normal looking but quite dated metal telefusion unit with about 20 different flats buttons on it.

Ive looked at a few handset comparability charts but none have got telefusion on them.

Any advice before I go and grab one I think might work would be much appreciated.

:santa1:

This is old unit, and nothing on the market today will be compatible. It uses the speaker as a mic when talk button is pressed, working in one way speech. The whole system would need replacing.

Reply to Help needed with door entry system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was working on a small door entry system today (4 flats ). It got me thinking , that say it was 16+ flats system , how would you go about...
Replies
Views
Hi. Looking for help. My FiL has moved into a block of flats using the Bell 801 door release intercom for opening the main communal door to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for an installer to faultfind a Fermax Keypad flat access system Newport South Wales. Someone changed the electric entry lock...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a door entry system with fobs to operate a mag lock on a door. Ideally I would have a system which records of log of what...
Replies
Views
My best mate has been medically retired from the prison service at the young age of 52 and has time on his hands :D He's looking at a 'plug in'...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock