Discuss Help on AM2 Papers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

rickyzetec

Hi guys,
i passed my am2 in september 2009, and with the current state of work, ive put off putting my papers in and getting my electricians card. basically i passed at a bad time which the company i work for was laying people off, and tbh were still really quiet so just havnt put them in. now after a talk with a colleague at work, he informed me that i only have 2 years after i passed the am2 to apply the electricans card. is this true? as its now just over 2 years since i passed, however my nvq level 3 certificate is dated december 2009

im going to put my papers in on friday after a talk with my boss tomorrow providing all goes well!! my other concern is that i was trained to the 16th edidtion. will this affect my application? i wont have to do anything stupid like resitting the new am2 exam will i?!

any help is appreciated
many thanks
ricky

just ring them up and ask them...... but hold tight somone might have been in same postion and tell you better...... hello and welcome along

I passed the 2330 L3 to 16th and had to take the 17th while still doing the nvq 2356, infact im doing the am2 now and doing **** at it but thats another story.

There was however some squit at work about the apprentices doing the 17th update i got in after keep bugging my boss telling them i need to do it the other 3 never done it and had to pay for their self after the company we tupeed to went bust.

MY believe is the am2 is used as evidence towards your NVQ so as long has you have passed this you wont need to do the am2 again, but i might be wrong.

Reply to Help on AM2 Papers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock