Discuss Help in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

robertshaw81

I've been on this forum a bit but never posted
Now here is the situation I'm from Doncaster and have several electrician I call upon for my business.
I've come down to Northampton to plaster out my sisters house and fit the kitchen, she is in the process of having the house rewired and from what I can see the level of work is sloppy at best.
What I could do with is a professional in the area to have a look for a second opinion.

Now here is the situation I'm from Doncaster and have several electrician I call upon for my business.
I've come down to Northampton to plaster out my sisters house and fit the kitchen, she is in the process of having the house rewired and from what I can see the level of work is sloppy at best.
What I could do with is a professional in the area to have a look for a second opinion.
I know someone in the Watford/Hemel Hemstead area who might be able to help. I'll send to a PM.

Thanks for the quick response Hemel hemstead is about 1 hour away but as a last resort might be handy. We are 10 minutes from Northampton thanks

Whera abouts in Northampton?

Reply to Help in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net