Discuss Hi all, Im in need of some wiring advise on a missing bathroom pull switch in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Andy p

Hi All, Ive just bought a static caravan that has a pull switch missing in the bathroom that turns on the extractor fan (not timed ) but also links to the light
The previous owner has joined the wires to the light so the pull cord for the light its self still works :-(
Heres a rough diagram, any info would be great ie what pull switch i need and how to wire it all up
Many Thanks
bathroom.png

Do you want the extractor fan to work at the same time as the light or do you want them to work independant of each other?

Im not being funny, just suggesting - a spark would charge no more than ÂŁ15 for that to be honest, 5minute job. I know this is the DIY section, i appreciate that, just if you're having abit of bother its not going to cost an arm and a leg to have it done for you.

You just literally need a bog standard 6A ceiling switch.

Reply to Hi all, Im in need of some wiring advise on a missing bathroom pull switch in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

1964 house old style wiring Need to wire a extractor fan up Is it possible to wire the extractor fan to report switch there's 2 red wires in the...
Replies
Views
I have a tenanted property which I bought about 7 years ago. I went into the loft because the pull switch when turned on was causing a short. I...
Replies
Views
hello the old light pull switch in my bathroom has broken and no longer pulls - i have bought a new one - but it looks different inside. is is...
Replies
Views
L
WIRING FOR WALL SMART SWITCH FOR CEILING FAN/LIGHT Just bought a smart wall switch for a ceiling fan/light currently connected to a single switch...
Replies
Views
littletwinn
L
Hi New to this forum, Just looking for some advise as a DIY person. I have recently purchased a new home. I have come across a wall light which...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock