Discuss Holiday 2017 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Where abouts you staying, what ya gonna see/do, you silly sausage?

Renting a villa with a pool etc near Orlando (so near all the parks). The visits I want to do are Kennedy Space Centre, Universal Studios and seeing some decent old american cars ..... not sure about the misses and the kids yet...

Renting a villa with a pool etc near Orlando (so near all the parks). The visits I want to do are Kennedy Space Centre, Universal Studios and seeing some decent old american cars ..... not sure about the misses and the kids yet...

Sounds good. Wanted to go to the Space centre myself, unfortunately it was closed when we last visited 2001. The parks were pretty awesome (don't like that word, but describes them well), Unniversal at that time the best.

Course other great places to visit, than just the parks. After about a week, you'll get withdrawal symptoms for vegetables and proper beer, the Yanks only seem to have salads & weak as P lager!

I love Florida! I've been quite a few times. Would love to take @Dan there but not sure he fancies it. I love cruises too and he has no choice but to try one of those lol.

................ I love cruises too and he has no choice but to try one of those lol.

Afters years of people trying to persuade me to go on a cruise, me & the Mrs went on one last year, Norwegian Fjords. Whilst I wouldn't be going on one every 5 minutes, it was brilliant. Scenery, lovely ship & staff, too much food! Plus, no getting up at early o'clock in the morning, sitting in an airport lounge for hours on end.

Less than 3 weeks to when we go now.

Yesterday we bought a 2 week ticket package for 9 parks plus a day at the Kennedy Space centre (ouch)

This evening I've just booked tickets for my son and I to be driven round the Daytona Race Circuit:

Ride-Along - Experiences - Richard Petty Driving Experience - https://www.drivepetty.com/experiences/ride-along

Can't wait ........... and the heat we are having now is getting us ready for the Florida heat!
Sound brilliant Clive..enjoy yourself!

You'll have a great time!

We are going camping to Devon for a few days this week. Hopefully the weather will stay nice

IMG_3574.JPG

We had hire mpv booked but this came at a small upgrade....

This is once in a life time holiday...

Reply to Holiday 2017 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net