Discuss How Long Does The Level 3 Course Take? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

V=IR

-
Reaction score
After many failed attempts to get an apprenticeship I have decided to find myself through college to train, I'm doing level 1 electrical installations this year, then level 2 next year, with that being two years done will level three take four more years? As I understand an apprenticeship is four years, on level 3 programme. My tutor has said that the level 2 diploma will give me a qualification as an electricians mate. So after level two is complete will I still need to go on a further four more years on level 3?

I've changed your thread title to include the question, nearly every thread posted is a question, so "question if I may" wouldn't attract replies for you if every thread had that title. Try to be really specific with your thread titles, so the right people can see it and reply. :)

.... of which I'm not so I wont actually reply about the actual question. I'm just doing some housekeeping. :)

Where are you training? I take it the level 2 is a 2365? Depending where you take it the 2365 level 3 can either be done part time on day release or full time in about a year, after that you probably need to look to be doing the 2365 NVQ conversion also which is a few bridging units, practical on site assessment and then an AM2.

Reply to How Long Does The Level 3 Course Take? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock