Discuss How to run electric to my shed. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

He was given the best advice that he could be given....get a sparky in! Some people are more abrupt than others when giving advice but some people need to be advised in an abrupt manner otherwise they won't take any notice. Oh, and thanks for the parts list....so helpful! And just for the record, I did read the post, I just didn't understand it

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Murdock
I dont dictate on here how can I? was discussing a point is that not what forums are for? and now what I said has happened to me. no doubt my name will be changed to pretend electrician cos I aint part Peeing in your pot.

Anyway I was trying to be constructive and this is not so will end this now unless you also want to be constructive.

You were right when you said this forum is for advice to electricians, your a DIYer and like all DIYer's you throw your toys out the pram when you don't get the information you asked for.
That was constructive wasn't it?

Reply to How to run electric to my shed. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Curious one and hopefully some one of you could give me some advice. A customer has had a steeltech shed installed at their premises. A...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Looking for help here as I've come across a strange call-out today. Bare with me here: Got a call from a customer saying they had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a DIY'er looking to build a 6x8 shed in my backyard in Colorado. I'm installing a gravel pad first, with 4 concrete Sonotube...
Replies
Views
I've wired some cable to a small 3x3 shed with 2 gpos, a 15a GPO, and a light. The shed is about 2m away from the house on a concrete slab. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm planning on adding some lighting to an old stone shed, there's currently a 2.5mm² SWA supply to the shed only supplying one IP rated...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock