Discuss I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

You're starting to annoy me. Either you're deliberately being obtuse or simply not listening to our answers.

The generator IS NOT driving the fan. The generator is just one link in a chain of energy conversions that goes back to the power station burning coal or splitting uranium. Every step along the way you lose energy to inefficiencies, never do you gain it. You cannot get more energy out of a machine than you put in, no matter how many times you change the wording of the question.

Energy is not infinite and neither is our patience. I'll give you one last good-faith answer, after that you'll be blocked as a waste of mental effort.

The motor will stall because more output is being demanded of it than it is capable of providing. Overloaded motors slow and stall because that is the physical outcome of placing too much back force on their rotating magnetic field, the force pushing on the rotor is no longer sufficient to drive it against the resistance.

The fan-heater will never really start working, the power available will be plenty to run the fan but the heater element resistance is far too low, it will draw more current than the system is capable of supplying. Either the generator's terminal voltage will drop until the fan-heater is drawing 200W, or the driving motor will stall and overheat/trip it's overcurrent protection.

Increasing the load on a generator does not cause the prime mover to spin faster, it causes it to spin slower and push harder as more power is demanded. The speed of an AC motor is determined by it's input frequency within the limits of it's rating, and the output frequency of a generator is determined by how fast it is driven. The motor won't just carry on spinning because it's shaft is linked to the generator.

Please, please consider carefully our responses before bouncing back with another "Yeah, but..". We've heard all the "Yeah, but"s, they're all just variations on the same theme.
Ok I'm very sorry for annoying you I didn't mean to do that, also I actually am starting to understand what you mean and it will just take me a few hours to myself to think things through, like with me I find that I start to understand things a lot later then the usual human hahaha, but thank you for your comment and I shall not annoy you again. I see this as constructive criticism and I won't take it the wrong way.

Sorry guys again but I think this other system all mine may have over come some of the flaws we mentioned before, and I know everyone will get annoyed with me and some people may block me especially @ElectroChem but let's say you have a fully pressurised tank of air and you blow that pressurised air at a turbine connected to a generator, ovisously the generator will then start to create a voltage and when connected to a battery it will charge it, what if you then use that charge from the battery to spin a motor that spins a piston which then repressurises the tank and it creates a cycle again, and also the pressurised air tank at this point is still got some it's original pressurised air left inside and it won't get used up so fast, think how long it would take to empty a full can of deodorant. @darkwood

@ajay123

Make what you're thinking will work and talk us through it.

This might help a few people out when it comes to this. Maybe?

@ajay123

Make what you're thinking will work and talk us through it.

This might help a few people out when it comes to this. Maybe?
Thank you for your reply and thing is I don't want make it yet you see until I have enough evidence that it will actually work, like in my head is does work and thing is that this is different to the last two of my ideas and I really think this one might just work, I just need more opinions though, and I know everyone has been through the other two ideas with me a thousand times but this one is different, you know what I mean.

and thing is that this is different to the last two of my ideas and I really think this one might just work, I just need more opinions though,

It's exactly the same as all your ideas.
You're starting with stored energy, straight away you've lost the idea of perpetual or free.

You're "Thinking " there might be enough energy to keep the system going, you haven't calculated it or experimented on a small scale.

If you did you'd find there won't be, the losses make sure of that

You're starting with stored energy, straight away you've lost the idea of perpetual or free.

You're "Thinking " there might be enough energy to keep the system going, you haven't calculated it or experimented on a small scale.

Thank you for your reply, I need to think things through

Yea even if you include all the losses such at heat, machincal movement from frictions and even sound, there will still be enough power available, just imagine the system running in your head, and include all the losses, the high air pressure could be spinning a 3000w generator at the correct rpm and if you included all the losses then for example then the generator will be outputing let's say 2500w and then the motor maybe a 200w motor, that's enough power to supply the motor again, and don't forget that there is still the remaining air pressure left which is still spinning the generator via a turbine, and the air pressure is being topped up be the motor.

@ajay123, how is your level 2 training going? Are you on top of all the theory for the job that we are training for and the speciality you intend to go for? There seems to be an obsession with this thread of yours and unless you are stringing everyone along, put your energy into something that will benefit you and your future. I'm Not being mean but Tel, very early on in this thread, showed an emoji banging its head against a wall. . . . Regards Rob

Yea even if you include all the losses such at heat, mechanical movement from frictions and even sound, there will still be enough power available, just imagine the system running in your head, and include all the losses, the high air pressure could be spinning a 3000w generator at the correct rpm and if you included all the losses then for example then the generator will be outputing let's say 2500w and then the motor maybe a 200w motor, that's enough power to supply the motor again, and don't forget that there is still the remaining air pressure left which is still spinning the generator via a turbine, and the air pressure is being topped up be the motor.

This is my last response to this thread.

NO THERE WON'T, it's all in your imagination it CANNOT happen.

@ajay123, how is your level 2 training going? Are you on top of all the theory for the job that we are training for and the speciality you intend to go for? There seems to be an obsession with this thread of yours and unless you are stringing everyone along, put your energy into something that will benefit you and your future. I'm Not being mean but Tel, very early on in this thread, showed an emoji banging its head against a wall. . . . Regards Rob
I'm not on level 2 I have completed level 3 and now on a NVQ

Sorry I read it on your profile, are you getting on well with it. Are you getting mentored well. General questions now as I'm Plowing my way through mine at the same time as electricians mate full time. I fell on my feet with the guy I work with, the work is varied and constant but when it does go quiet between jobs I get onto the NVQ writing up evidence. Are you working full time?

Sorry I read it on your profile, are you getting on well with it. Are you getting mentored well. General questions now as I'm Plowing my way through mine at the same time as electricians mate full time. I fell on my feet with the guy I work with, the work is varied and constant but when it does go quiet between jobs I get onto the NVQ writing up evidence. Are you working full time?
That's ok and yea it's going really good actually and I'm being mentored really well, I'm working four days a week and one day at college, the last two years was just at college and this is my final year then I will be qualified.

Reply to I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net