1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new British Forums, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Identifying single core cpc's and neutrals in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. SheffSimon

SheffSimon Regular EF Member

Who benefits from you or your lad taking these risks, however small you might feel they are?

Not you I imagine, but the factory will, so why take the risk. I've worked in food and beverage factories for years. The ones I've worked in would run a mile from unsafe practices, and will arrange shutdowns on size/product changeovers etc if absolutely required.

Davisonp and stantheman like this.
  2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.