Discuss Iet cop in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

also, MCS haven't decided yet on how to respond, and little possibility that MCS code will have changed by the time IET code is published, so there will be 2 different codes for a while, but MCS installers will have to follow the MCS guide AFAIK.

MCS meeting in July at which this will be discussed, but there's quite a long process involved in changing MCS documentation.

There is also talk of introducing new competencies by scale of installation. This is still being discussed. May even be a break at single to three phase. Another thought is G83 to G59.

Is still likely to be two guides. MCS PV Guide will continue with all the non electrical aspects of installation, as these standards need to be maintained in some form.

Reply to Iet cop in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I need to replace two AFCI breakers on our main circuit panel. I have replaced and added breakers to our sub-panel several years ago. When I...
Replies
Views
I recently had a quick glance at a colleague’s Napit’s version of their on-site guide “Napit On-site Solutions Practical Solutions to Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had an EICR done at my property which unfortunately was unsatisfactory. So the electrican advised a new fuseboard from BG General...
Replies
Views
Recently been working on a system design for a LL. I was told the building would be a three floor 16 room HMO, so the design was done to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm going to replace some sockets during a routine redecoration of our lounge including replacing some singles with doubles with USB...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock